Have you been tapping into the incredible power of microfibre cloths in your household cleaning routine? If not, here are a few good reasons to look into doing so!
What are microfibre cloths?
Microfibre is, essentially, a mix of polyester and polyamide pellets. The synthetic fibre is split finer than a strand of human hair and woven densely into a cloth. The dense weave is what gives microfibre its highly adsorbent qualities. No, that’s not a typo, we do mean adsorbent, not absorbent.
What are the benefits of cleaning with microfibre cloths?
- Excellent adsorption allows for the significant collection of molecules like viruses and bacteria, causing them to attach to the fibres and be carried away from the surfaces being cleaned.
- Microfibre is EXTREMELY durable which means less need for replacement.
- Microfibre cloths are machine washable.
- Less need for soaps and detergents due to the adsorbent qualities of microfibre lifting a higher rate of bacteria from surfaces just with water alone.
- Microfibre is non-abrasive, doesn’t shed much lint (if any at all) and is hypoallergenic.
- Reduces cleaning time – all it takes for a quick clean is a wipe over with the slightly damp microfibre cloth.
- Microfibre dries quite quickly – just hang it up somewhere and let it do its thing after use.
Where can I buy quality microfibre cloths online?
We actually have a fantastic microfibre cloth bundle available in the Glassguard store right now! It includes 20 premium cleaning cloths which means you’ve got a cloth for every room of the house (and plenty to spare). This is important because you definitely shouldn’t use the same cloth for different areas of the home – you don’t want to mix up floor cloths with bench cloths, dishwashing cloths with bathroom cloths, or anything else that might lead to contamination.
Pick up a pack of quality microfibre cloths today and improve your cleaning routine for good!